Updated Nov 19, 2012 - 12:53 pm
Steve Nash is more PSY than PG these days
Unable to help his team on the court, the 38-year-old is left to figure out other ways to contribute.
So, he dances.
Nash was caught on camera during a recent game dancing to PSY's Gangnam Style, which was being played at the Staples Center during a game against the Houston Rockets.
Ever known for his grace on the court, it appears Nash may have a second career once this whole basketball thing is done with.
- Justin Bieber pays visit to Rick Barnes, UT basketball team
- Dad of the Year candidate gets souvenir at Florida spring training game
- Obscure your eyes, the LA KISS have unveiled their uniforms
- Wichita State's MVC t-shirts shockingly flawed
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent