Updated Dec 3, 2012 - 12:53 pm
San Antonio Spurs are better at basketball than Halloween
Like many others did, Tim Duncan and Tony Parker dressed up for Halloween.
And like many others did, they decided to "pretend" to be some sort of villainous folk.
Unlike many others (we think), they decided to point toy (we think) guns at someone dressed as infamous NBA referee Joey Crawford.
A photo, which we found with help of The Big Lead, is likely to land the players in a bit of hot water.
After all, if simply sending players home for rest is worth a $250,000 fine, chances are pretending to threaten a referee will not be taken very lightly.
- Get your 'Johnny Clipboard' t-shirts here!
- Young fan with popcorn bucket hat gets hit by ball, falls onto field
- Dish Network hits it out of the park again with new 'Back to College' spot
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson takes Ice Bucket Challenge, tweets for first time in months
- A star-studded reminder to pre-order Madden NFL 15