Updated Dec 3, 2012 - 12:53 pm
San Antonio Spurs are better at basketball than Halloween
Like many others did, Tim Duncan and Tony Parker dressed up for Halloween.
And like many others did, they decided to "pretend" to be some sort of villainous folk.
Unlike many others (we think), they decided to point toy (we think) guns at someone dressed as infamous NBA referee Joey Crawford.
A photo, which we found with help of The Big Lead, is likely to land the players in a bit of hot water.
After all, if simply sending players home for rest is worth a $250,000 fine, chances are pretending to threaten a referee will not be taken very lightly.
- Seahawks-49ers battle spills over into public transportation
- Blazers guard Damian Lillard offends NBA and NFL legends in Foot Locker commercial
- Brewers catcher literally knocks the cover off the ball
- FOX cameraman tumbles while filming home run trot
- Spurs fan gets a haircut that might actually be awesome