Updated Dec 19, 2012 - 6:06 pm
Apparently 'Kaepernicking' is childspeak for 'rapping poorly'
The second-year pro from Nevada took over as the San Francisco 49ers' starting quarterback in a Week 10 tie against the St. Louis Rams, and has led an already good team to four wins in its last five games.
Kaepernick, 25, has thrown seven touchdown passes and just two interceptions, while also rushing for 379 yards and five touchdowns.
His success has apparently spawned a bit of a following, and even prompted five-year-old 49ers fan Sarah Redden to put together a rap video for the QB. It's dubbed the "San Fransico 49ers Theme Song - Kaepernicking", which is apparently childspeak for "rapping poorly".
- Arizona Western punter's punt may be worst ever
- Florida Panthers replace cracked glass with non-transparent pane
- Fan sets home Christmas lights to Auburn fight song, historic field goal return
- ESPN celebrates Dick Vitale with impressions
- Watch college basketball fans go crazy on their team's 10th point of game