Updated Dec 20, 2012 - 3:07 pm
Kevin Towers: The sexiest GM in baseball
During the press conference, Nakajima said he was excited to play for Oakland because A's GM Billy Beane "is extremely sexy and cool."
Yahoo! Sports took Nakajima's comments to the next level, ranking all 30 MLB general managers in terms of sexiness, and you guessed it, Kevin Towers, the Arizona Diamonbacks' perma-tanned front office guru tops the list.
And we have an upset already! If they ever make a movie about Kevin Towers, then Russell Crowe would be a good place to start as far as casting, though Hollywood makeup artists would find it hard to equal Towers' remarkably consistent golf course tan. He's handsome, but seemingly approachable — he'll have a beer with you. And, if fanboys are fighting over you on Wikipedia, you have innate sex appeal.
Congrats, K.T. Now about that Bauer trade...
- Seahawks-49ers battle spills over into public transportation
- Blazers guard Damian Lillard offends NBA and NFL legends in Foot Locker commercial
- Brewers catcher literally knocks the cover off the ball
- FOX cameraman tumbles while filming home run trot
- Spurs fan gets a haircut that might actually be awesome