Updated Jan 3, 2013 - 1:43 pm
High school girl makes ridiculous basketball shot
No, wait, NEVER have you seen a more ridiculous shot on a basketball court.
Gabrielle Gary of the McCutcheon High School in Indiana was trying to save a loose ball, and in the process hit a three-point shot.
Apparently it was one of seven three pointers she made on the night en route to a career-high 24 points.
- Tee shirt pokes fun at struggling Diamondbacks
- D-backs announcers get into the spirit of 'Star Wars Day'
- Padres' 105-year-old fan delivers windmill-style first pitch
- Anxious Red Sox ball girl interferes with fair ball in foul territory
- Fan storms field at Cubs-Diamondbacks game, tries to elude security