Updated Jan 6, 2013 - 10:13 am
NFL player's father won't allow him to give tickets away to family
That may be true for most athletes, but for one veteran NFL player that apparently isn't the case.
Former Pro Bowl kicker Rob Bironas, who has been with the Tennessee Titans since 2005, had a rather interesting Twitter exchange with ESPN's Sports Business reporter Darren Rovell Sunday.
As Bironas revealed to Rovell, his father won't let him give free tickets away to immediate family members.
Now the Titans weren't exactly the most exciting ticket in Music City this season, as they won just six games, but you have to applaud Bironas' father for attending games in the same fashion everyone else does.
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent
- Ken Griffey Jr. not exactly thrilled during this interview
- Roger, Roger: Kareem reprises his Airplane! role for Wisconsin ad
- Sun Devil football trolls their in-state rival
- Tyreke Evans gets stuck in elevator prior to facing Suns