Updated Jan 16, 2013 - 12:24 pm
Football writer falls asleep on the radio
But one thing that many fail to notice is that the world of sports never stops, and that can lead to a lot of long days and seriously cut into a reporter's sleep schedule.
Such is probably the case with Houston Chronicle football writer John McClain, who was "a guest" on Midday 180 on 104.5 The Zone in Nashville.
The first question was about whether or not Colin Kaepernick can continue his stellar play for the San Francisco 49ers this weekend. And the question was met with silence -- except for heaving breathing and an occasional snore.
Embarrassing for McClain? Yes. Hilarious radio? Yes.
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent
- Ken Griffey Jr. not exactly thrilled during this interview
- Roger, Roger: Kareem reprises his Airplane! role for Wisconsin ad
- Sun Devil football trolls their in-state rival
- Tyreke Evans gets stuck in elevator prior to facing Suns