Updated Feb 3, 2013 - 10:06 am
HS buzzer beater with a little help from the refs
Beyond half-court? CHECK
In front of the home crowd? CHECK
Against pressure from the opposing defense? CHECK
From his knees? CHECK!!!
There's only one problem for Barley... under the rules of basketball he traveled.
Nonetheless, the whistle never blew, so without further ado here's the amazing shot that should never have counted:
- Justin Bieber pays visit to Rick Barnes, UT basketball team
- Dad of the Year candidate gets souvenir at Florida spring training game
- Obscure your eyes, the LA KISS have unveiled their uniforms
- Wichita State's MVC t-shirts shockingly flawed
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent