Updated Feb 25, 2013 - 7:14 am
Raging Bull, Rocky and Robin Lopez
The former No. 15 overall pick out of Stanford is averaging career-highs in points (11.4), rebounds (5.3) and blocks per game (1.6). Now Lopez hasn't exactly developed into one of the premier centers in the league just yet, but that hasn't stopped him from spending time with some notable celebrities.
According to Deadspin.com, Lopez was recently on the set of a new movie called Grudge Match starring Robert De Niro and Sylvester Stallone.
Odd pairing? Yes. Past their prime actors? Yes. Still quite a coup for Lopez to get some quality time with a few of Hollywood's biggest stars? YES.
No word yet on whether the 7-foot center actually spent any time in the ring.
- Justin Bieber pays visit to Rick Barnes, UT basketball team
- Dad of the Year candidate gets souvenir at Florida spring training game
- Obscure your eyes, the LA KISS have unveiled their uniforms
- Wichita State's MVC t-shirts shockingly flawed
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent