Updated Feb 25, 2013 - 10:59 am
Larry Fitzgerald: Catches passes, climbs ice
The seven-time Pro Bowler typically travels the world during the offseason, and this one is no different.
Fitzgerald's latest location appears to be Slovenia, and as posted on his Instagram page, it appears he's been doing some climbing. On ice.
We don't really have much else to add to this story other than a request that Fitz does not fall off and hurt himself.
That would be terrible.
- Get your 'Johnny Clipboard' t-shirts here!
- Young fan with popcorn bucket hat gets hit by ball, falls onto field
- Dish Network hits it out of the park again with new 'Back to College' spot
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson takes Ice Bucket Challenge, tweets for first time in months
- A star-studded reminder to pre-order Madden NFL 15