Updated Feb 25, 2013 - 10:59 am
Larry Fitzgerald: Catches passes, climbs ice
The seven-time Pro Bowler typically travels the world during the offseason, and this one is no different.
Fitzgerald's latest location appears to be Slovenia, and as posted on his Instagram page, it appears he's been doing some climbing. On ice.
We don't really have much else to add to this story other than a request that Fitz does not fall off and hurt himself.
That would be terrible.
- Tee shirt pokes fun at struggling Diamondbacks
- D-backs announcers get into the spirit of 'Star Wars Day'
- Padres' 105-year-old fan delivers windmill-style first pitch
- Anxious Red Sox ball girl interferes with fair ball in foul territory
- Fan storms field at Cubs-Diamondbacks game, tries to elude security