Updated Feb 25, 2013 - 10:59 am
Larry Fitzgerald: Catches passes, climbs ice
The seven-time Pro Bowler typically travels the world during the offseason, and this one is no different.
Fitzgerald's latest location appears to be Slovenia, and as posted on his Instagram page, it appears he's been doing some climbing. On ice.
We don't really have much else to add to this story other than a request that Fitz does not fall off and hurt himself.
That would be terrible.
- Arizona Western punter's punt may be worst ever
- Florida Panthers replace cracked glass with non-transparent pane
- Fan sets home Christmas lights to Auburn fight song, historic field goal return
- ESPN celebrates Dick Vitale with impressions
- Watch college basketball fans go crazy on their team's 10th point of game