Updated May 24, 2013 - 3:55 pm
NESN treats fake news as real news
On Thursday, the site published a story saying Chicago Bears great Brian Urlacher signed a one-day contract with the Green Bay Packers so he could "go out a winner."
Funny, because Urlacher's Bears are a big-time rival of the Packers.
Well, as DeadSpin pointed out, the New England Sports Network thought it was a real story and ran with it as part of their sports ticker during an ACC baseball game.
Nice job, NESN.
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson takes Ice Bucket Challenge, tweets for first time in months
- A star-studded reminder to pre-order Madden NFL 15
- Former ASU quarterback, congressional candidate Andrew Walter takes Ice Bucket Challenge
- Brawl mars Cowboys-Raiders joint practice
- Landon Donovan takes denial to a new level of awesome in Foot Locker ad