Updated May 29, 2013 - 10:49 am
Dodgers 'Kiss Cam' finds brother and sister
The premise is simple: put couple up on jumbotron, couple sees selves on jumbotron, couple partakes in a kiss.
Now, some kisses are better than others, and nothing beats one between a pair of elderly fans. Those seem to draw the greatest applause.
At any rate, every now and then the Kiss Cam goes wrong. Like last Saturday, when the L.A. Dodgers found a couple...of siblings.
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent
- Ken Griffey Jr. not exactly thrilled during this interview
- Roger, Roger: Kareem reprises his Airplane! role for Wisconsin ad
- Sun Devil football trolls their in-state rival
- Tyreke Evans gets stuck in elevator prior to facing Suns