Updated May 29, 2013 - 10:49 am
Dodgers 'Kiss Cam' finds brother and sister
The premise is simple: put couple up on jumbotron, couple sees selves on jumbotron, couple partakes in a kiss.
Now, some kisses are better than others, and nothing beats one between a pair of elderly fans. Those seem to draw the greatest applause.
At any rate, every now and then the Kiss Cam goes wrong. Like last Saturday, when the L.A. Dodgers found a couple...of siblings.
- Steve Nash posts photo with former Suns teammate Goran Dragic
- D-backs reward loyal fans with memorable visit to Chase Field
- Rockies spell All-Star shortstop Troy Tulowitzki's name wrong on jersey giveaway
- Former Wildcat Aaron Gordon destroys young girl with crossover
- Texas Tech coach Kingsbury reads tweets about his own attractiveness