Updated May 29, 2013 - 10:49 am
Dodgers 'Kiss Cam' finds brother and sister
The premise is simple: put couple up on jumbotron, couple sees selves on jumbotron, couple partakes in a kiss.
Now, some kisses are better than others, and nothing beats one between a pair of elderly fans. Those seem to draw the greatest applause.
At any rate, every now and then the Kiss Cam goes wrong. Like last Saturday, when the L.A. Dodgers found a couple...of siblings.
- Get your 'Johnny Clipboard' t-shirts here!
- Young fan with popcorn bucket hat gets hit by ball, falls onto field
- Dish Network hits it out of the park again with new 'Back to College' spot
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson takes Ice Bucket Challenge, tweets for first time in months
- A star-studded reminder to pre-order Madden NFL 15