Updated May 31, 2013 - 3:33 pm
Unfortunate typo makes baseball player's yearbook funny
The concept is simple: Mom and Dad are very proud of their child, and they show it by submitting a picture along with some encouraging words.
It's a nice gesture, but sometimes it can go wrong.
Like, for instance, in the case of a baseball player from an unnamed high school.
As you can see in the picture, which was originally shared to Reddit, Mom, Dad and Kota's message did not quite go according to plan.
- Suns center Alex Len keeping close tabs on Ukraine, honors country with special message
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent
- Ken Griffey Jr. not exactly thrilled during this interview
- Roger, Roger: Kareem reprises his Airplane! role for Wisconsin ad
- Sun Devil football trolls their in-state rival