Updated May 31, 2013 - 3:33 pm
Unfortunate typo makes baseball player's yearbook funny
The concept is simple: Mom and Dad are very proud of their child, and they show it by submitting a picture along with some encouraging words.
It's a nice gesture, but sometimes it can go wrong.
Like, for instance, in the case of a baseball player from an unnamed high school.
As you can see in the picture, which was originally shared to Reddit, Mom, Dad and Kota's message did not quite go according to plan.
- Peyton Manning -- not a good dancer
- Steve Nash posts photo with former Suns teammate Goran Dragic
- D-backs reward loyal fans with memorable visit to Chase Field
- Rockies spell All-Star shortstop Troy Tulowitzki's name wrong on jersey giveaway
- Former Wildcat Aaron Gordon destroys young girl with crossover