Updated Jun 24, 2013 - 11:58 am
Wait, the Spurs didn't win the NBA Championship
And, as we know, the Miami Heat won Game 7 to claim their second consecutive championship just two nights later.
So imagine the confusion (not to mention the unmistakable pain) Spurs fans must've felt when they saw a commercial imploring them to order their Spurs championship apparel on NBA TV.
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent
- Ken Griffey Jr. not exactly thrilled during this interview
- Roger, Roger: Kareem reprises his Airplane! role for Wisconsin ad
- Sun Devil football trolls their in-state rival
- Tyreke Evans gets stuck in elevator prior to facing Suns