Updated Jun 24, 2013 - 11:58 am
Wait, the Spurs didn't win the NBA Championship
And, as we know, the Miami Heat won Game 7 to claim their second consecutive championship just two nights later.
So imagine the confusion (not to mention the unmistakable pain) Spurs fans must've felt when they saw a commercial imploring them to order their Spurs championship apparel on NBA TV.
- Tee shirt pokes fun at struggling Diamondbacks
- D-backs announcers get into the spirit of 'Star Wars Day'
- Padres' 105-year-old fan delivers windmill-style first pitch
- Anxious Red Sox ball girl interferes with fair ball in foul territory
- Fan storms field at Cubs-Diamondbacks game, tries to elude security