Updated Jun 28, 2013 - 11:14 am
Clippers coach Doc Rivers vs. ESPN's Bill Simmons
A BIG fan.
So, watching head coach Doc Rivers leave to run the Los Angeles Clippers had to have been a bit of a bitter pill to swallow. But how bitter?
Well, let's just say the two aren't likely to be exchanging Christmas cards this year.
And to top it off, Rivers' son Jeremiah got into the act of defending his father.
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent
- Ken Griffey Jr. not exactly thrilled during this interview
- Roger, Roger: Kareem reprises his Airplane! role for Wisconsin ad
- Sun Devil football trolls their in-state rival
- Tyreke Evans gets stuck in elevator prior to facing Suns