Updated Jul 8, 2013 - 3:51 pm
Browns fan's obituary pokes fun at team's perennial struggles
Entsminger's family has requested that attendees of the July 9 funeral wear Cleveland Browns gear, in honor of the longsuffering season-ticket holder.
And smack-dab in the middle of Entsminger's obituary, which was printed in The Columbus Dispatch on Sunday, is a request only a destitute Browns fan would think to make:
"(Scott) respectfully requests six Cleveland Browns pall bearers so the Browns can let him down one last time."
- Young fan with popcorn bucket hat gets hit by ball, falls onto field
- Dish Network hits it out of the park again with new 'Back to College' spot
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson takes Ice Bucket Challenge, tweets for first time in months
- A star-studded reminder to pre-order Madden NFL 15
- Former ASU quarterback, congressional candidate Andrew Walter takes Ice Bucket Challenge