Updated Jul 8, 2013 - 3:51 pm
Browns fan's obituary pokes fun at team's perennial struggles
Entsminger's family has requested that attendees of the July 9 funeral wear Cleveland Browns gear, in honor of the longsuffering season-ticket holder.
And smack-dab in the middle of Entsminger's obituary, which was printed in The Columbus Dispatch on Sunday, is a request only a destitute Browns fan would think to make:
"(Scott) respectfully requests six Cleveland Browns pall bearers so the Browns can let him down one last time."
- Suns center Alex Len keeping close tabs on Ukraine, honors country with special message
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent
- Ken Griffey Jr. not exactly thrilled during this interview
- Roger, Roger: Kareem reprises his Airplane! role for Wisconsin ad
- Sun Devil football trolls their in-state rival