LeBron James goes unrecognized at Orlando hotel, carded instead
Even, in his temporary home state of Florida.
According to the Miami Herald, James, who is 29 years of age, was carded at an Orlando hotel Friday night while trying to watch the Discover Orange Bowl.
James didn't tell the employee who he was but was surprised to be carded. "Look at my beard!" he said.
Apparently a healthy beard and international fame are sometimes not enough when it comes to carding for underaged drinkers.
- Tee shirt pokes fun at struggling Diamondbacks
- D-backs announcers get into the spirit of 'Star Wars Day'
- Padres' 105-year-old fan delivers windmill-style first pitch
- Anxious Red Sox ball girl interferes with fair ball in foul territory
- Fan storms field at Cubs-Diamondbacks game, tries to elude security