LeBron James goes unrecognized at Orlando hotel, carded instead
Even, in his temporary home state of Florida.
According to the Miami Herald, James, who is 29 years of age, was carded at an Orlando hotel Friday night while trying to watch the Discover Orange Bowl.
James didn't tell the employee who he was but was surprised to be carded. "Look at my beard!" he said.
Apparently a healthy beard and international fame are sometimes not enough when it comes to carding for underaged drinkers.
- Blazers guard Damian Lillard offends NBA and NFL legends in Foot Locker commercial
- Brewers catcher literally knocks the cover off the ball
- FOX cameraman tumbles while filming home run trot
- Spurs fan gets a haircut that might actually be awesome
- Astros misspell top prospect's name in Major League debut