LeBron James goes unrecognized at Orlando hotel, carded instead
Even, in his temporary home state of Florida.
According to the Miami Herald, James, who is 29 years of age, was carded at an Orlando hotel Friday night while trying to watch the Discover Orange Bowl.
James didn't tell the employee who he was but was surprised to be carded. "Look at my beard!" he said.
Apparently a healthy beard and international fame are sometimes not enough when it comes to carding for underaged drinkers.
- The ALS slime bucket challenge?
- Get your 'Johnny Clipboard' t-shirts here!
- Young fan with popcorn bucket hat gets hit by ball, falls onto field
- Dish Network hits it out of the park again with new 'Back to College' spot
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson takes Ice Bucket Challenge, tweets for first time in months