Houston Rockets mascot has fun scaring players
Houston Rockets mascot "Clutch" has been around since the mid-90s, and since then the bear has spent countless nights thrilling fans with his acrobatics and stunts.
Now, he's taken to scaring the living bejesus out of players.
The video itself is just more than two minutes long, and we very much recommend you watch it all the way through.
- Justin Bieber pays visit to Rick Barnes, UT basketball team
- Dad of the Year candidate gets souvenir at Florida spring training game
- Obscure your eyes, the LA KISS have unveiled their uniforms
- Wichita State's MVC t-shirts shockingly flawed
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent