Jason Whitlock gets owned by Yahoo preps writer
Okay, he's really outspoken.
Typically, though, it's not in this kind of way.
On Wednesday, he became that girl who Instagrams her kale lunch salad or that bro who exclusively posts gym selfies or inspirational workout quotes.
And, fortunately, he was held accountable for it by a preps writer.
Whenever I eat plant-based, vegan, I always wonder why I don't do it all the time. Taste good and I feel less sluggish. #justbetterforyou— Jason Whitlock (@WhitlockJason) February 27, 2014
It seems the most annoying girl from my Facebook feed has broken into Whitlock's Twitter account.— Rob Cassidy (@Cassidy_Rob) February 27, 2014
Very well played, Mr. Cassidy. Junk like this needs policing. Especially when it's coming from Whitlock, of all people.
- Justin Bieber pays visit to Rick Barnes, UT basketball team
- Dad of the Year candidate gets souvenir at Florida spring training game
- Obscure your eyes, the LA KISS have unveiled their uniforms
- Wichita State's MVC t-shirts shockingly flawed
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent