Jason Whitlock gets owned by Yahoo preps writer
Okay, he's really outspoken.
Typically, though, it's not in this kind of way.
On Wednesday, he became that girl who Instagrams her kale lunch salad or that bro who exclusively posts gym selfies or inspirational workout quotes.
And, fortunately, he was held accountable for it by a preps writer.
Whenever I eat plant-based, vegan, I always wonder why I don't do it all the time. Taste good and I feel less sluggish. #justbetterforyou— Jason Whitlock (@WhitlockJason) February 27, 2014
It seems the most annoying girl from my Facebook feed has broken into Whitlock's Twitter account.— Rob Cassidy (@Cassidy_Rob) February 27, 2014
Very well played, Mr. Cassidy. Junk like this needs policing. Especially when it's coming from Whitlock, of all people.
- Get your 'Johnny Clipboard' t-shirts here!
- Young fan with popcorn bucket hat gets hit by ball, falls onto field
- Dish Network hits it out of the park again with new 'Back to College' spot
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson takes Ice Bucket Challenge, tweets for first time in months
- A star-studded reminder to pre-order Madden NFL 15