Updated Mar 18, 2014 - 5:37 pm
J.J. Redick, Bracketologist extraordinaire
And now, he's passing his expertise on to whomever wants it all in the interest of producing the perfect NCAA Tourney bracket.
Redick has paired up with the guys at FunnyOrDie.com to share his knowledge. Yes. Funny Or Die. So you know something is up.
Best pearl of wisdom from Redick's teachings?
"I prefer pencil, and that's because you can erase it if you make a mistake. That's something they taught me at Duke."
Pretty funny stuff, J.J. And good luck with your bracket!
- The ALS slime bucket challenge?
- Get your 'Johnny Clipboard' t-shirts here!
- Young fan with popcorn bucket hat gets hit by ball, falls onto field
- Dish Network hits it out of the park again with new 'Back to College' spot
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson takes Ice Bucket Challenge, tweets for first time in months