This is video of a dinosaur throwing out a first pitch
Well wonder no more.
Prior to the San Diego Padres' home game against the Kansas City Royals Wednesday, a baby T-Rex took the mound and threw the pitch with its mouth.
This was all part of promoting the "Walking with Dinosaurs" touring show, and it was really cool.
Also part of the fun is seeing the Padres' mascot, "Swinging Friar", receive the ball.
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson takes Ice Bucket Challenge, tweets for first time in months
- A star-studded reminder to pre-order Madden NFL 15
- Former ASU quarterback, congressional candidate Andrew Walter takes Ice Bucket Challenge
- Brawl mars Cowboys-Raiders joint practice
- Landon Donovan takes denial to a new level of awesome in Foot Locker ad