Updated Jun 5, 2014 - 2:14 pm
John Beck, teach us how to 'Dougie'
Beck, who has played with Miami, Washington and Houston, is now north of the border as a signal caller for the British Columbia Lions. As part of their rookie initiation, players were asked to get up and sing for their teammates.
But Beck, who is 32 and not the typical rookie, flipped the script a little bit. Instead, he chose to dance. More specifically, he taught his teammates how to "Dougie."
And you know what? The man can dance.
It's the second-best version of "The Dougie" the Haboob Blog has witnessed, behind only Kate Upton's. Actually, Beck did a better dance, but she's well, you know, Kate Upton.
- Peyton Manning -- not a good dancer
- Steve Nash posts photo with former Suns teammate Goran Dragic
- D-backs reward loyal fans with memorable visit to Chase Field
- Rockies spell All-Star shortstop Troy Tulowitzki's name wrong on jersey giveaway
- Former Wildcat Aaron Gordon destroys young girl with crossover