Minnesota wide receiver pulls off ridiculous flip and catch
If that's the case, we can't blame you.
The Golden Gophers redshirt senior has four career receptions to his name for 38 yards. Oh, and he has a two-point conversion as well.
But arguably his biggest catch came this week.
Not in a game. No, we're still a few months away from the college football season.
This catch came earlier this at the program's indoor practice facility in a video that has to be seen to be believed.
Trying to make up for lost time, Hutton snags two balls at once...while doing a back flip!
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson takes Ice Bucket Challenge, tweets for first time in months
- A star-studded reminder to pre-order Madden NFL 15
- Former ASU quarterback, congressional candidate Andrew Walter takes Ice Bucket Challenge
- Brawl mars Cowboys-Raiders joint practice
- Landon Donovan takes denial to a new level of awesome in Foot Locker ad