Rory McIlroy absolutely crushes tee shot
It was probably beautiful from the get-go, with the swing feeling great, the sound of the club meeting the ball being perfect, and the ball rising in such a way that made you feel really, really good.
Congratulations, but you've got nothing on PGA star Rory McIlroy, which makes sense because he's a professional and you probably are not.
Thursday at Royal Aberdeen in the first round of the Scottish Open, McIlroy crushed his first shot on 13 onto the green of a 436-yard hole.
- Tee shirt pokes fun at struggling Diamondbacks
- D-backs announcers get into the spirit of 'Star Wars Day'
- Padres' 105-year-old fan delivers windmill-style first pitch
- Anxious Red Sox ball girl interferes with fair ball in foul territory
- Fan storms field at Cubs-Diamondbacks game, tries to elude security