Cards NT Carter getting opportunity at DE
With Calais Campbell expected to be out Sunday's game against the Atlanta Falcons, Carter seems confident he can fill the void.
"Moving outside to the defensive end position from nose tackle, it was a little harder for me than I thought it was going to be," Carter said. "But, I finally came around and got it and now I am doing pretty good."
Carter said he hadn't played defensive end since his freshman year at UCLA.
"I am used to making plays at nose tackle, then I got moved out to end and I wasn't making as many plays as I am used to making," Carter said. "So I had to figure it out, now I am making plays again."
Though he claims nose tackle is still "his heart," The former Bruin is starting to fall in love with his new position too.
"I'm doing pretty good at defensive end," Carter said. "I like them both now. I didn't like defensive end at first, I'm not gonna lie. I hated it, but now I like it a lot."
- Karlos Dansby, Cardinals linebacker - Friday May 10Dansby tells Doug & Wolf how excited he is to be back and how he plans to contribute
- Calais Campbell, AZ Cardinals defensive end - Monday May 6Big #93 talks to the guys about the new coaching staff and becoming more of a leader
- Calais Campbell, Cardinals DE - Friday May 3Campbell talks about his inaugural charity golf tournament debuting this weekend. Also, he gives his
- Andre Ellington, Cardinals RB - Thursday May 2Arizona's 6th round pick joins the show to reminisce on his college career and talk about what he br
- Earl Watford, Cardinals 4th Round Selection - Wednesday May 1Earl Watford talked to Doug & Wolf about his strengths and being drafted out of a small school.