Updated Dec 23, 2012 - 1:43 pm
John Skelton inactive against Chicago Bears
Skelton has six starts on the season (Arizona is 1-5 in those games), but has not seen time since he went 11-of-22 for 74 yards and four interceptions in the Cardinals' 58-0 loss to the Seattle Seahawks in Week 14.
For the season, Skelton has 1,132 passing yards, two touchdowns and nine interceptions.
In addition to his six starts, the former fifth-round pick out of Fordham made one appearance in relief of Kevin Kolb, who was injured in the fourth quarter of Arizona's Week 6 loss to the Buffalo Bills.
Brian Hoyer, who signed with the Cardinals on December 10, will backup rookie Ryan Lindley against Chicago.
For his career, Hoyer has 286 passing yards and one touchdown.
- Arizona Cardinals release DT Anthony McCloud
- Forbes: Larry Fitzgerald among most overpaid players in NFL
- Notes from the Nest: Aug. 20, 2014
- Cardinals linebacker Lorenzo Alexander defends Daniel Snyder but thinks Redskins should change name
- New Arizona Cardinals defensive lineman Isaac Sopoaga thrown right into the mix
- Calais Campbell, AZ Cardinals DE - Thursday August 21Calais talks about the state of the Cardinals defense.
- Lyle Sendlein, Cardinals center - Wednesday August 20Lyle Sendlein talks about coming back from his injury and the loss of Darnell Dockett.
- Jake Plummer- Former Cardinals and Sun Devils quarterback - Wednesday August 20Jake Plummer says Johnny Manziel is just passionate about the game of football.
- Lorenzo Alexander- Cardinals linebacker - Wednesday August 20Lorenzo Alexander discusses having to step up to fill the voids left by injuries and free agents lea
- Bickley Blast - Wednesday August 20The NFL has a new problem on their hands, and it has to do with the Redskins.