Updated Jan 19, 2013 - 7:44 pm
Arizona Cardinals' Larry Fitzgerald has chance encounter with new head coach
Arizona Cardinals wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald tweeted he ran into his new coach Bruce Arians on Saturday night.
Randomly bumped into Coach Arians tonight whats the likelihood of that happening??? instagr.am/p/UsDTplqzwe/— Larry Fitzgerald (@LarryFitzgerald) January 20, 2013
Fitzgerald called Arians to congratulate him after news broke that he was hired as the Cardinals' new head coach.
This player-coach relationship appears to be off and running.
- Cardinals running back Rashard Mendenhall calls it quits in Huffington Post article
- NFL writer: Cardinals could turn attention to Jared Veldheer if Branden Albert heads to Dolphins
- PFT: All signs point to free agent tackle Albert signing with Dolphins
- Agent confirms Cardinals running back Rashard Mendenhall to retire
- Daryn Colledge tweets of his release from Cardinals
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Sports Cardinals beat writer - Thursday March 6Kent Somers discusses the Cardinals' efforts to sign Karlos Dansby.
- Pete Prisco, CBSSports.com NFL writer - Thursday March 6Pete Prisco of CBS Sports discusses the NFL offseason and the NFL draft.
- Jay Feely, Cardinals kicker - Thursday March 6Would a change to the extra point actually hinder player safety?
- Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer - Tuesday March 4Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer, discusses UA and ASU basketball.
- It's Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Monday March 3Get off Paul's Lawn!