Updated Apr 15, 2013 - 12:32 pm
Cardinals to host draft party at University of Phoenix Stadium
The event will be held on the Great Lawn outside of the stadium along with the third annual Big Red Rib & Music Festival.
Fans will have the opportunity to enjoy the BBQ while meeting Cardinals players, coaches and team mascot, Big Red.
The draft will be televised from NFL Network on two 17' x 22' video boards.
Inflatables, face painters and a kids zone will be provided for the children throughout the draft.
The Great Lawn will be open from 4-9 p.m. with parking and admission free to the public. The draft kicks off at 5 p.m. and will be followed by a performance from Chad Freeman and Redline, which will begin around 7:30 p.m.
- Itís Paulís Call with Paul Calvisi - Friday March 14Steve Smith sounds off
- John Clayton, ESPN NFL Insider - Friday March 14How well have the Cardinals done in free agency?
- Karlos Dansby, Cleveland Browns linebacker - Wednesday March 12Cleveland Browns linebacker and former Arizona Cardinal Karlos Dansby discusses his signing with the
- Mark Schlereth, ESPN NFL analyst - Wednesday March 12Mark Schlereth of ESPN reacts to the early signings during NFL free agency.
- Jared Veldheer, Cardinals new left tackle - Wednesday March 12Jared Veldheer discusses his recent signing with the Cardinals.