Updated Apr 15, 2013 - 12:32 pm
Cardinals to host draft party at University of Phoenix Stadium
The event will be held on the Great Lawn outside of the stadium along with the third annual Big Red Rib & Music Festival.
Fans will have the opportunity to enjoy the BBQ while meeting Cardinals players, coaches and team mascot, Big Red.
The draft will be televised from NFL Network on two 17' x 22' video boards.
Inflatables, face painters and a kids zone will be provided for the children throughout the draft.
The Great Lawn will be open from 4-9 p.m. with parking and admission free to the public. The draft kicks off at 5 p.m. and will be followed by a performance from Chad Freeman and Redline, which will begin around 7:30 p.m.
- Cardinals announce 'Protect the Nest' ticket plans
- ESPN's future power rankings place Arizona Cardinals 16th in NFL, last in NFC West
- Patrick Peterson ranked below Richard Sherman, but Antonio Cromartie also on list of best CBs
- The Pulse: Ellington most likely to be face of franchise among Valley's young talent
- NFL.com: Ellington could 'make the leap' in 2014
- John McClain, Houston Chronicle sportswriter - Friday July 11Houston Chronicle sportswriter John McClain talks about the Rockets’ offseason.
- Steve Keim, AZ Cardinals GM - Friday June 20Keim discusses his players progress so far and his anticipation of future signings.
- Kurt Warner, former AZ Cardinals QB - Thursday June 19How does he feel about being inducted into Cardinals' Ring of Honor?
- Kurt Warner- Former Cardinals QB - Wednesday June 18Former Cardinals quarterback Kurt Warner talks about being inducted into the Ring of Honor.
- Bickley Blast - Wednesday June 18Kurt Warner appears headed for the Cardinals' Ring of Honor.