Updated Apr 15, 2013 - 12:32 pm
Cardinals to host draft party at University of Phoenix Stadium
The event will be held on the Great Lawn outside of the stadium along with the third annual Big Red Rib & Music Festival.
Fans will have the opportunity to enjoy the BBQ while meeting Cardinals players, coaches and team mascot, Big Red.
The draft will be televised from NFL Network on two 17' x 22' video boards.
Inflatables, face painters and a kids zone will be provided for the children throughout the draft.
The Great Lawn will be open from 4-9 p.m. with parking and admission free to the public. The draft kicks off at 5 p.m. and will be followed by a performance from Chad Freeman and Redline, which will begin around 7:30 p.m.
- Carson Palmer needs a left tackle for Christmas, ESPN's Jaworski says
- Cardinals offensive tackle Eric Winston: Playing meaningful games 'is what it's all about'
- Jaws: Dansby playing with a chip on his shoulder
- Notes from the Nest: Arizona Cardinals practice - Dec. 12
- Stability at quarterback a huge catalyst for Arizona Cardinals' 2013 success
- Wolf's Film Room - Friday December 13Go inside the Film Room with Wolf to analyze the Cardinals-Titans matchup.
- Wolf's 5 Star NFL Game - Friday December 13What is the must-see NFL game of the weekend?
- John Clayton, ESPN NFL Insider - Friday December 13Does Shanahan want out of DC? Will Rodgers play again this season? Can the Patriots survive without
- Ron Jaworski, ESPN NFL Analyst - Thursday December 12The Cardinals are in the playoff race.
- Steve Tasker, NFL Analyst - Wednesday December 11Tasker discusses Carson Palmer, Tyrann Mathieu and what's going on with the Redskins.