Updated Apr 15, 2013 - 12:32 pm
Cardinals to host draft party at University of Phoenix Stadium
The event will be held on the Great Lawn outside of the stadium along with the third annual Big Red Rib & Music Festival.
Fans will have the opportunity to enjoy the BBQ while meeting Cardinals players, coaches and team mascot, Big Red.
The draft will be televised from NFL Network on two 17' x 22' video boards.
Inflatables, face painters and a kids zone will be provided for the children throughout the draft.
The Great Lawn will be open from 4-9 p.m. with parking and admission free to the public. The draft kicks off at 5 p.m. and will be followed by a performance from Chad Freeman and Redline, which will begin around 7:30 p.m.
- Arizona Cardinals linebacker Larry Foote says defense is good enough to overcome Darnell Dockett injury
- Notes from the Nest: Aug. 22, 2014
- Arizona Cardinals' DE Calais Campbell: Dockett injury 'sucks,' others need to step up
- A game-time decision, Jonathan Cooper going through learning experience with Arizona Cardinals
- Arizona Cardinals RB Andre Ellington bulks up in anticipation of harder hits this season
- Peter King, SI.com senior NFL writer - Friday August 22Peter King thinks Carson Palmer could have a big year for the Cardinals.
- Michael Floyd, Cardinals wide receiver - Friday August 22Michael Floyd says he thinks he can be the best wide receiver in the NFL.
- Jared Veldheer, Cardinals tackle - Friday August 22Jared Veldheer talks about his road from a Division II college to the NFL.
- Bob McManaman- Arizona Republic senior sportswriter - Friday August 22Bob McManaman believes that Jay Feely is in danger of getting cut from the Cardinals.
- Andre Ellington- Cardinals running back - Friday August 22Andre Ellington looks forward to a break out year with the Arizona Cardinals.