Updated Apr 26, 2013 - 5:11 pm
Arizona Cardinals tab LSU linebacker Kevin Minter with second round pick
And, with pick No. 45, the Cards chose inside linebacker Kevin Minter from LSU. Last season Minter was a finalist for the Butkus Award, which is given to the nation's best linebacker. He earned consensus first-team All-SEC honors and was named the Tigers' most valuable player.
A 6-foot, 246-pound player, Minter started 13 games in 2012 and tallied 130 tackles -- 15 of which went for a loss -- along with four sacks.
- Steve Tasker, NFL Analyst - Wednesday December 11Tasker discusses Carson Palmer, Tyrann Mathieu and what's going on with the Redskins.
- John Abraham, AZ Cardinals - Monday December 9Abraham discusses his outstanding game, his record career and how long he plans to play.
- Steve Keim, AZ Cardinals GM - Monday December 9The Cardinals get a huge division win, but lose a huge piece to their defense.
- Wolf's NFL 5 Star Games - Week 14 - Friday December 6The must-see NFL games of the weekend.
- Wolf's Film Room - Friday December 6Ron Wolfley grinds film all week and shares his findings in the Cardinals-Rams match-up