Updated Apr 26, 2013 - 5:11 pm
Arizona Cardinals tab LSU linebacker Kevin Minter with second round pick
And, with pick No. 45, the Cards chose inside linebacker Kevin Minter from LSU. Last season Minter was a finalist for the Butkus Award, which is given to the nation's best linebacker. He earned consensus first-team All-SEC honors and was named the Tigers' most valuable player.
A 6-foot, 246-pound player, Minter started 13 games in 2012 and tallied 130 tackles -- 15 of which went for a loss -- along with four sacks.
- Bauman, Golden, Sopoaga, Hardy among Arizona Cardinals' final roster cuts
- Despite interest from Cardinals, linebacker James Harrison retires
- Arizona Cardinals coach Arians: Logan Thomas as expected, has 'a good future'
- Arizona Cardinals coach Bruce Arians confirms James Harrison interest
- Arizona Cardinals coach Arians on Tyrann Mathieu's progress: 'We'll see how he tackles'
- Darren Urban - azcardinals.com - Friday August 29Darren Urban breaks down the latest surrounding the Cardinals' impending roster moves
- Bickley Blast - Friday August 29The Arizona Cardinals and San Diego Chargers played one of the most pointless games in NFL history l
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.