Kurt Warner throws passes to Larry Fitzgerald
But until then, seeing Kurt Warner -- gloves and all -- tossing a football to Larry Fitzgerald at University of Phoenix Stadium is likely enough to make any Arizona Cardinals fan a bit emotional.
After all, the two combined for hundreds of completions and 39 touchdowns, and the receiver has not experienced nearly the same level of success since his former quarterback hung up his cleats.
You can thank Cardinals VP of Media Relations Mark Dalton for the video...as well as any nostalgia you may be feeling.
- Cardinals offensive tackle Eric Winston: Playing meaningful games 'is what it's all about'
- Jaws: Dansby playing with a chip on his shoulder
- Notes from the Nest: Arizona Cardinals practice - Dec. 12
- Stability at quarterback a huge catalyst for Arizona Cardinals' 2013 success
- Franz's 2013 NFL Power Poll - Week 15
- Ron Jaworski, ESPN NFL Analyst - Thursday December 12The Cardinals are in the playoff race.
- Steve Tasker, NFL Analyst - Wednesday December 11Tasker discusses Carson Palmer, Tyrann Mathieu and what's going on with the Redskins.
- John Abraham, AZ Cardinals - Monday December 9Abraham discusses his outstanding game, his record career and how long he plans to play.
- Steve Keim, AZ Cardinals GM - Monday December 9The Cardinals get a huge division win, but lose a huge piece to their defense.
- Wolf's NFL 5 Star Games - Week 14 - Friday December 6The must-see NFL games of the weekend.