Updated Jun 25, 2013 - 12:05 pm
Arizona Diamondbacks reinstate Aaron Hill from DL
The team announced it reinstated the second baseman from the 15-day DL Tuesday after he played six rehab games for Triple-A Reno, where he hit .375.
Hill, 31, was batting .306 with two home runs and six RBI in 10 games for the D-backs before suffering a broken hand due to an errant pitch from Pittsburgh's James McDonald on April 9. He last appeared for the D-backs on April 14 against the Dodgers.
To make room for Hill, the D-backs optioned pitcher Joe Paterson to Reno.
- Debut in the books, Mike Bolsinger prepares for first start
- Arizona Diamondbacks to wear special throwback jersey against Chicago Cubs
- Arizona Diamondbacks GM Kevin Towers says on-field product is his responsibility
- Didi Gregorius off to hot start with Triple-A Reno
- D-backs GM on pitching struggles: 'I've never seen anything like it'
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday April 16Can the D-backs weather the storm?
- Jay Franklin, Archie Bradley's agent - Tuesday April 15Archie Bradley's agent clarifies his comments he made while talking to Ken Rosenthal.
- Mike Bolsinger, D-backs pitcher - Tuesday April 15D-backs pitcher Mike Bolsinger talks about his MLB debut.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday April 15D-backs manager Kirk Gibson talks about the team's pitching woes.
- Keith Law, ESPN MLB Analyst - Tuesday April 15Is Kevin Towers to blame for the D-backs’ start to the season?
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President and CEO - Thursday April 10What do the D-backs need to do to get back on track?
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB analyst - Wednesday April 9ESPN MLB analyst Tim Kurkjian discusses the D-backs' tough start.