Updated Dec 27, 2012 - 1:21 pm
Marion Grice leaves ASU to be with family
Unfortunately for the Sun Devils, they might be making the trip without their second-leading rusher.
Junior running back Marion Grice (520 rushing yards) left the team this weekend, after his brother was killed in an attempted robbery Friday.
Grice did not practice Saturday before heading back to Houston to be with his family. In 2012, Grice provided ASU's offense with the perfect compliment to senior Cameron Marshall. He led the team in rushing touchdowns (9) and yards/carry (5.8).
It's unknown if he will return to the team before Saturday's game against the Midshipmen.
- Former ASU quarterback Andrew Walter loses congressional primary bid
- Arizona State has plenty of options at the Devilbacker position
- ASU football players to again participate in concussion study
- Todd Graham, Arizona State Sun Devils are ready to go
- Arizona State football creates 'Honor Row' to recognize current and past military at home games
- Mark May, ESPN college football analyst - Tuesday August 26Mark May shares his thoughts on the upcoming college football season.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday August 26Could the Sun Devils' offense be one of the most prolific in the Pac-12?
- Jake Plummer- Former Cardinals and Sun Devils quarterback - Wednesday August 20Jake Plummer says Johnny Manziel is just passionate about the game of football.
- Craig Grialou- Arizona Sports reporter - Friday August 15Craig Grialou says the Chip Sarafin story isn't even talked about within the ASU Football team.
- Craig Grialou, AZ Sports Intrepid Sports Reporter - Friday August 15Craig gives us an update on ASU football training camp in Camp T.