Updated Jul 8, 2014 - 12:32 pm
North end zone benches from Sun Devil Stadium now on sale
Around 5,700 seats are being removed from the facility's north end zone upper deck in the first step of a complete renovation that will run until 2017.
Now, those seats can be yours.
ASU is selling the benches, which were part of the original renovation to add an upper bowl in 1976-78, to the public. A bench with up to four seats will set you back $200 while a bench with five to seven seats costs $300.
Money raised from selling the benches will go toward the Sun Devil Club, and the idea is to do eventually do something similar with Packard Stadium in the future.
The ASU Athletic Department will also provide a certificate of authenticity for any purchase which will verify the section, row and seat number.
The sale will continue until July 25. To purchase a piece of Sun Devil Stadium, contact a Sun Devil Athletics season ticket representative at 480-965-5333.
- Todd Graham on ASU's first day of practice: 'We couldn't have been any better'
- Sun Devils ranked 18th in preseason coaches poll
- ASU's Todd Graham: 'This is the best offensive team I've been around'
- ESPN ranks ASU's Taylor Kelly and Jaelen Strong among top 100 players in college football
- ASU coach Todd Graham excited for Taylor Kelly and offense's potential in 2014
- Tracy Smith, ASU Baseball Head Coach - Thursday July 31ASU baseball’s new head coach Tracy Smith talks about taking over the program.
- Todd Graham, ASU Football Head Coach - Thursday July 31Head coach Todd Graham talks about the upcoming season of ASU football.
- Dr. Michael Crow, ASU president - Wednesday July 23ASU president Dr. Michael Crow is this week’s guest on the Fork Report.
- Adam Archuleta, former ASU & NFL defensive back - Wednesday July 16Former ASU & NFL DB Adam Archuleta is the guest on this week’s ASU Fork Report.
- Darren Woodson, former Sun Devil & NFL defensive back - Wednesday July 9Former Sun Devil DB Darren Woodson shares his thoughts on ASU football.