Updated Jul 8, 2014 - 12:32 pm
North end zone benches from Sun Devil Stadium now on sale
Around 5,700 seats are being removed from the facility's north end zone upper deck in the first step of a complete renovation that will run until 2017.
Now, those seats can be yours.
ASU is selling the benches, which were part of the original renovation to add an upper bowl in 1976-78, to the public. A bench with up to four seats will set you back $200 while a bench with five to seven seats costs $300.
Money raised from selling the benches will go toward the Sun Devil Club, and the idea is to do eventually do something similar with Packard Stadium in the future.
The ASU Athletic Department will also provide a certificate of authenticity for any purchase which will verify the section, row and seat number.
The sale will continue until July 25. To purchase a piece of Sun Devil Stadium, contact a Sun Devil Athletics season ticket representative at 480-965-5333.
- The Pulse: Fans expecting 8 or 9 Arizona State wins in 2014
- Vince Marotta's 2014 Pac-12 Preview: Oregon Ducks back on top
- Taylor Kelly, D.J. Foster and Jaelen Strong named best offensive 'triplet' in the Pac-12
- Four-star DT Dalvon Stuckey not enrolling at ASU because of academics
- Adam Archuleta: ASU's Taylor Kelly not elite, but a 'baller'
- Adam Archuleta, former ASU & NFL defensive back - Wednesday July 16Former ASU & NFL DB Adam Archuleta is the guest on this week’s ASU Fork Report.
- Darren Woodson, former Sun Devil & NFL defensive back - Wednesday July 9Former Sun Devil DB Darren Woodson shares his thoughts on ASU football.
- Herb Sendek- ASU men's bball coach - Wednesday June 25ASU men's basketball coach Herb Sendek talks Sun Devil basketball and the NBA Draft.
- Fran Fraschilla- ESPN college basketball insider - Friday June 20ESPN College basketball insider Fran Fraschilla joins the show to discuss the 2014 NBA Draft.
- Willie Bloomquist, Seattle Mariners infielder & former Sun Devil - Wednesday June 18Is managing in former Sun Devil Willie Bloomquist’s future?