Updated Jul 8, 2014 - 12:32 pm
North end zone benches from Sun Devil Stadium now on sale
Around 5,700 seats are being removed from the facility's north end zone upper deck in the first step of a complete renovation that will run until 2017.
Now, those seats can be yours.
ASU is selling the benches, which were part of the original renovation to add an upper bowl in 1976-78, to the public. A bench with up to four seats will set you back $200 while a bench with five to seven seats costs $300.
Money raised from selling the benches will go toward the Sun Devil Club, and the idea is to do eventually do something similar with Packard Stadium in the future.
The ASU Athletic Department will also provide a certificate of authenticity for any purchase which will verify the section, row and seat number.
The sale will continue until July 25. To purchase a piece of Sun Devil Stadium, contact a Sun Devil Athletics season ticket representative at 480-965-5333.
- Former ASU quarterback Andrew Walter loses congressional primary bid
- Arizona State has plenty of options at the Devilbacker position
- ASU football players to again participate in concussion study
- Todd Graham, Arizona State Sun Devils are ready to go
- Arizona State football creates 'Honor Row' to recognize current and past military at home games
- Mark May, ESPN college football analyst - Tuesday August 26Mark May shares his thoughts on the upcoming college football season.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday August 26Could the Sun Devils' offense be one of the most prolific in the Pac-12?
- Jake Plummer- Former Cardinals and Sun Devils quarterback - Wednesday August 20Jake Plummer says Johnny Manziel is just passionate about the game of football.
- Craig Grialou- Arizona Sports reporter - Friday August 15Craig Grialou says the Chip Sarafin story isn't even talked about within the ASU Football team.
- Craig Grialou, AZ Sports Intrepid Sports Reporter - Friday August 15Craig gives us an update on ASU football training camp in Camp T.