The exodus continues.
Jeff Goodman of CBSSports.com is reporting that another member of the Arizona State basketball program is transferring to another school.
Arizona State forward Kyle Cain told CBSSports.com he intends to transfer from Sun Devils.— Jeff Goodman (@GoodmanCBS) March 19, 2012
Cain, a 6-7 forward from Chicago, averaged 7.5 points and 5.5 rebounds in 29 games during his just-completed sophomore season.
Cain was one of three Sun Devils suspended by head coach Herb Sendek prior to Arizona State's road trip to Los Angeles in early January, but was reinstated upon the team's return to Tempe. Following the suspension, Cain started 5 games.
As a freshman in 2010-11, Cain started 23 games, and averaging 5.4 points and 5.5 rebounds per game.
Cain becomes the 11th ASU player to leave the basketball program in the last four seasons, and the second this offseason. Chanse Creekmur announced he was leaving the program to pursue a football career earlier this month.
- New-look Arizona State Sun Devils will rely on defense in 2014-15
- Arizona State finalizes 2014-15 basketball schedule
- Former Sun Devil Jahii Carson scores 23 points in first preseason game in Australia
- ASU A.D.: Extending Herb Sendek's contract the right decision
- AP source: ASU extends both basketball coaches
- Mark May, ESPN college football analyst - Tuesday October 21ESPN college football analyst Mark May says Taylor Kelly will be ready to play for ASU.
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Tuesday October 21ASU Athletic Director Ray Anderson discusses finally beating Stanford.
- Jake Plummer, former ASU and Cardinals quarterback - Tuesday October 21Jake Plummer discusses the Sun Devils' performance against Stanford.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday October 21Dan discusses ASU head baseball coach Tracy Smith's tweet.
- Mike Bercovici, ASU quarterback - Monday October 20ASU quarterback Mike Bercovici says it was nice to take back the crown and get the win against Stanf