The exodus continues.
Jeff Goodman of CBSSports.com is reporting that another member of the Arizona State basketball program is transferring to another school.
Arizona State forward Kyle Cain told CBSSports.com he intends to transfer from Sun Devils.— Jeff Goodman (@GoodmanCBS) March 19, 2012
Cain, a 6-7 forward from Chicago, averaged 7.5 points and 5.5 rebounds in 29 games during his just-completed sophomore season.
Cain was one of three Sun Devils suspended by head coach Herb Sendek prior to Arizona State's road trip to Los Angeles in early January, but was reinstated upon the team's return to Tempe. Following the suspension, Cain started 5 games.
As a freshman in 2010-11, Cain started 23 games, and averaging 5.4 points and 5.5 rebounds per game.
Cain becomes the 11th ASU player to leave the basketball program in the last four seasons, and the second this offseason. Chanse Creekmur announced he was leaving the program to pursue a football career earlier this month.
- Arizona State finalizes 2014-15 basketball schedule
- Former Sun Devil Jahii Carson scores 23 points in first preseason game in Australia
- ASU A.D.: Extending Herb Sendek's contract the right decision
- AP source: ASU extends both basketball coaches
- Report: ASU men's basketball coach Herb Sendek gets contract extension
- Mike Norvell- ASU offensive coordinator - Thursday September 18Mike Norvell expresses his confidence in Mike Bercovici as a quarterback.
- D.J. Foster, ASU running back - Wednesday September 17D.J. Foster talks about why he chose to stay home and be a Sun Devil
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Wednesday September 17Ray Anderson explains why he and Todd Graham donated a combined $1,000,000 to the ASU stadium renova
- Rick Neuheisel, Pac-12 Network analyst - Wednesday September 17Pac-12 Network analyst Rick Neuheisel breaks down the first few weeks of Pac-12 football.
- Mark May, ESPN college football analyst - Tuesday September 16ESPN college football analyst Mark May says ASU's game plan will have to change with backup QB Mike