The Pulse: Sun Devils will have short stay in NCAA Tournament
This time, we asked our readers how far the ASU Sun Devils will go in the NCAA Tournament.
Nearly one-thousand votes were cast, and for the most part it appears there isn't much optimism surrounding the maroon and gold.
A total of 488 votes, or 51 percent, went to them losing to Texas Thursday. The next highest total was 353 votes (37 percent), which went for them beating the Longhorns but losing the next game.
Just 61 people, or six percent, believe the Devils will make it out of the tournament's first weekend, and only 64 votes went to anything beyond that.
The Sun Devils will take on Texas Thursday night at 6:40 p.m. with the game broadcast on Arizona Sports 98.7 FM.
- Former Sun Devil Jahii Carson signs with Australian team
- ASU basketball to face Maryland in CBE Hall of Fame Classic
- Former Sun Devil Kevin Kruger joins NAU men's basketball staff
- Former ASU Sun Devil Carrick Felix ‘excited' by opportunity to play with LeBron James
- Former ASU Sun Devil Jordan Bachynski enjoying 'chance to learn' with Charlotte Hornets
- Jake Plummer- Former Cardinals and Sun Devils quarterback - Wednesday August 20Jake Plummer says Johnny Manziel is just passionate about the game of football.
- Craig Grialou- Arizona Sports reporter - Friday August 15Craig Grialou says the Chip Sarafin story isn't even talked about within the ASU Football team.
- Craig Grialou, AZ Sports Intrepid Sports Reporter - Friday August 15Craig gives us an update on ASU football training camp in Camp T.
- Jeff Van Raaphorst, ASU Rose Bowl winning quarterback - Thursday August 14Does ASU's offense have enough firepower to overcome it's defensive shortcomings?
- ASU Fork Report - Wednesday August 13ASU Fork Report featuring Greg McElroy!