Arizona forward Brandon Ashley underwent successful foot surgery
Ashley, who suffered the season-ending foot injury during the Wildcats' 60-58 loss at Cal Berkeley on Feb. 1, averaged 11.5 and 5.8 rebounds in 22 starts this season.
While the former All-American will be forced to sit out for the remainder of the 2013-14 campaign, Ashley told ESPN.com's Jeff Goodman last week that he'll likely return to Tucson for his junior season.
"I wasn't 100 percent (about coming back) before the injury," Ashley told ESPN.com. "But I've thought about it, and there's a very, very, very strong chance I'll be back at the University of Arizona next year."
- Greg Byrne, University of Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 8Greg Byrne talks about the new ruling that gives autonomy to the Power 5 conferences.
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.