NCAA reveals Final Four court with time-lapse of construction
When the Mount St. Mary’s University Mountaineers face off against the University of New Orleans Privateers in Dayton Tuesday, March Madness will officially be underway.
While the NCAA Tournament will also be held in New York, San Jose, Kansas City and Memphis, the most important games will take place during the Final Four at University of Phoenix Stadium in Glendale.
Although the winners of the four regions will not face off against each other until April 1, the court is ready and waiting for them.
The task of constructing said court was undertaken last September by Connor Sports, who teamed with NCAA March Madness to release a behind-the-scenes time-lapse video of the project.
Fans of top teams are predictably excited about the prospect of seeing their school take the court in April.
The beauty of March Madness is that it gives fans of teams like the 12th-seeded University of North Carolina Wilmington Seahawks hope that they will make it to Glendale.
- ESPN’s Gasaway explains the significance of ASU’s top-5 ranking
- Turnovers, poor shooting doom Grand Canyon in loss to St. John’s
- Flat-earth truther Kyrie Irving is a court-age truther as well
- Cardinals upgrade club areas at University of Phoenix Stadium
- Cardinals introduce new food items at University of Phoenix Stadium