Carmelo Anthony has bigger problems than the Triangle Offense, Phil Jackson’s cryptic tweets and The Zinger getting dinged.
There’s a dang blizzard along the East Coast.
Anthony is a vet, and that experience came in handy as the Knicks forward dressed fully prepared to combat the cold with a chinchilla-looking fur coat and hat combo. There’s no doubt that clothing would help him stay warm.
Is there a doubt it’s stylish?
It seems so.
The internet found Anthony’s getup amusing and many saw similar fashion looks in what the Knicks forward was donning at Madison Square Garden. That meant Melo got memed.
There were “Star Wars” jokes, Migos jokes, Cam’ron jokes and “Game of Thrones” jokes.
- Report: Knicks inquired about Suns PG Eric Bledsoe
- Knicks couldn’t offer Alan Williams, so he made a music video in Suns return
- Phoenix Suns re-sign restricted free agent Alan Williams
- The Kristaps Porzingis situation is what the Suns have been waiting for
- Report: Knicks asked for Booker, No. 4 pick in exchange for Porzingis