Carmelo Anthony has bigger problems than the Triangle Offense, Phil Jackson’s cryptic tweets and The Zinger getting dinged.
There’s a dang blizzard along the East Coast.
Anthony is a vet, and that experience came in handy as the Knicks forward dressed fully prepared to combat the cold with a chinchilla-looking fur coat and hat combo. There’s no doubt that clothing would help him stay warm.
Is there a doubt it’s stylish?
It seems so.
The internet found Anthony’s getup amusing and many saw similar fashion looks in what the Knicks forward was donning at Madison Square Garden. That meant Melo got memed.
There were “Star Wars” jokes, Migos jokes, Cam’ron jokes and “Game of Thrones” jokes.
- Millsap, Hawks outlast Anthony, Knicks 142-139 in 4 OTs
- Lee helps Knicks rally to 110-107 victory over Hornets
- Barnes scores 23 to lead Mavericks over Knicks, 103-95
- P.J. Tucker’s intangibles for Suns make him a wanted commodity on trade market
- Knicks hold off Pacers’ late charge for 109-103 victory