Haason Reddick to throw out first pitch at D-backs game
Cardinals first-round pick Haason Reddick is set throw out the first pitch at the D-backs game Friday night.
The linebacker will make his “big-league debut” at around 6:30, just before the D-backs take on the Phillies at 6:40.
Joining Reddick will be Suns first-round pick Josh Jackson, who was picked fourth overall by the Suns Thursday night.
The former Temple walk-on Reddick was selected 13th overall by the Cardinals in this year’s draft.
Reddick may not want to get advice from his new teammate David Johnson on how to throw out a first pitch, as Johnson bounced his attempt wide-left before a game this April.
- Diamondbacks continue to rule the first inning: By the numbers
- Clay Buchholz pitches five-hitter, D-backs beat Padres
- NL West and Wild Card tracker: The D-backs fight for the playoffs
- David Peralta’s power surge continues in five-run first inning for D-backs
- Cardinals’ charity kickoff luncheon allows fans chance to meet team