Haason Reddick to throw out first pitch at D-backs game
Cardinals first-round pick Haason Reddick is set throw out the first pitch at the D-backs game Friday night.
The linebacker will make his “big-league debut” at around 6:30, just before the D-backs take on the Phillies at 6:40.
Joining Reddick will be Suns first-round pick Josh Jackson, who was picked fourth overall by the Suns Thursday night.
The former Temple walk-on Reddick was selected 13th overall by the Cardinals in this year’s draft.
Reddick may not want to get advice from his new teammate David Johnson on how to throw out a first pitch, as Johnson bounced his attempt wide-left before a game this April.
- Cardinals OC swap to Leftwich comes with Rosen, Johnson in mind
- Cardinals quarterback Josh Rosen not expected to miss time with toe injury
- What to know about new Cardinals offensive coordinator Byron Leftwich
- Starks: New Cards OC Byron Leftwich can bring concepts from past coaches
- The Cardinals offense under fired OC Mike McCoy: By the numbers