Haason Reddick to throw out first pitch at D-backs game
Cardinals first-round pick Haason Reddick is set throw out the first pitch at the D-backs game Friday night.
The linebacker will make his “big-league debut” at around 6:30, just before the D-backs take on the Phillies at 6:40.
Joining Reddick will be Suns first-round pick Josh Jackson, who was picked fourth overall by the Suns Thursday night.
The former Temple walk-on Reddick was selected 13th overall by the Cardinals in this year’s draft.
Reddick may not want to get advice from his new teammate David Johnson on how to throw out a first pitch, as Johnson bounced his attempt wide-left before a game this April.
- Mom’s the word: Mothers run routes, learn safety at Cardinals camp
- Super Bowl coming back to Arizona in 2023
- Two Cardinals veterans express skepticism over new anthem policy
- ‘Mindset of a vet’: Cardinals rookie QB Rosen is no long shot to be starter
- Diamondbacks lose seventh straight game, get swept by Brewers