Haason Reddick to throw out first pitch at D-backs game
Cardinals first-round pick Haason Reddick is set throw out the first pitch at the D-backs game Friday night.
The linebacker will make his “big-league debut” at around 6:30, just before the D-backs take on the Phillies at 6:40.
Joining Reddick will be Suns first-round pick Josh Jackson, who was picked fourth overall by the Suns Thursday night.
The former Temple walk-on Reddick was selected 13th overall by the Cardinals in this year’s draft.
Reddick may not want to get advice from his new teammate David Johnson on how to throw out a first pitch, as Johnson bounced his attempt wide-left before a game this April.
- D-backs’ starters see first playing time of spring training
- Arizona Cardinals receive three compensatory draft picks
- D-backs’ Nick Ahmed, Chris Owings looking forward to return from injury
- For established D-backs, spring training is a different experience
- Arizona Coyotes to host Diamondbacks Night on Feb. 24