Yasiel Puig does a gender reveal in his own special way
After a couple announces they are going to have a baby, the unsolved question is whether it’s a boy or a girl.
Couples often look to announce that information in a unique way, sending out photos with blue or pink colors to their family and friends, or even hosting a gender reveal party.
Los Angeles Dodgers outfielder Yasiel Puig announced that he was going to have another boy in his own special way.
Puig and his girlfriend Andrea took the field at Dodger Stadium where the outfielder hit a home run.
He presumably swung at a rosin bag that exploded to reveal blue powder.
This will be Puig’s second baby boy.
- NL West and Wild Card tracker: The D-backs fight for the playoffs
- Struggling local teams need support, but Diamondbacks make it tough
- D-backs should feel insulted, defiant as they face impending disaster
- D-backs bullpen gives up lead again as Dodgers take first place
- D-backs’ Daniel Descalso hits go-ahead home run in ninth inning