Cardinals, others don footwear for a good cause with #MyCauseMyCleats
In honor of today being #GivingTuesday, we take a look at causes important to our players.
— Arizona Cardinals (@AZCardinals) November 28, 2017
Week 13 of the NFL schedule marks a special time for NFL players.
The #MyCauseMyCleats campaign will not only allow them to flash their fashionable side but do it for a good cause. Customized cleats that will be worn in this week’s games began leaking on Tuesday.
For the Arizona Cardinals, the organizations represented were diverse. Carson Palmer is supporting the Phoenix Children’s Hospital, while Evan Boehm is playing for the American Heart Association. Linebacker Deone Bucannon is dressing up with footwear representing his own foundation, which supports low-income families.
Elsewhere in the NFL, players are representing similar passions to help others.
Paul Posluszny of the Jacksonville Jaguars will be wearing Cardinals great Pat Tillman on his cleats.
Here is a look at other teams’ #MyCauseMyCleats from across the NFL.
Titans: Quick tease of our #MyCauseMyCleats 👀
— gary ashton (@garyashton) November 28, 2017
Check out the cleats with a cause we’ll be sporting this Sunday. pic.twitter.com/deooazAu7j
— Chicago Bears (@ChicagoBears) November 28, 2017
- Deone Bucannon, Budda Baker active, Chad Williams out against Falcons
- Behind Enemy Lines: Cardinals try to salvage road win against Falcons
- Cardinals’ Larry Fitzgerald: Phoenix should take a chance on Suns arena
- David Johnson not eyeing 1,000 yards: ‘Everyone expected more of me’
- Week 15 injury report: Arizona Cardinals at Atlanta Falcons