Archie Bradley’s offseason adventures to continue courtside with the Suns
Arizona Diamondbacks pitcher Archie Bradley is making the most of his off season by embarking on different adventures with other local sports teams.
The fun for the D-backs reliever started last Saturday at the Coyotes’ game against the Pittsburgh Penguins.
During warm-ups, Bradley was seen on the Coyotes’ bench, interacting with players before he took the ice himself in a human bowling act.
The fun didn’t stop there.
The next day, Bradley joined Arizona State’s 942 Crew in the Curtain of Distraction at the Sun Devils’ game against Vanderbilt.
Dressed as Santa Clause, Bradley emerged from the curtain in the second half, forcing the Vanderbilt player to miss one of two free throws.
Bradley appeared on MLB Networks “Intentional Talk” on Wednesday, where he expressed interest in sitting courtside at a Suns game for his next adventure.
With the help of Twitter, the Suns and star guard Devin Booker heard Bradley’s wish and in the spirit of Christmas, made it come true.
So far, no details on which game Bradley will attend have been released.
However, if Bradley’s appearance is anything like those in the past couple days, some humor should be expected.
- Arizona Sports’ Suns season preview and predictions: Part II
- Arizona Sports’ Phoenix Suns season preview and predictions: Part I
- Devin Booker trusts his hand post-surgery, ready for Suns season opener
- Suns reportedly let go of Reed, waive Harrison and Arthur
- Empire of the Suns NBA preview: Big questions, award and Finals picks