Archie Bradley’s offseason adventures to continue courtside with the Suns
Arizona Diamondbacks pitcher Archie Bradley is making the most of his off season by embarking on different adventures with other local sports teams.
The fun for the D-backs reliever started last Saturday at the Coyotes’ game against the Pittsburgh Penguins.
During warm-ups, Bradley was seen on the Coyotes’ bench, interacting with players before he took the ice himself in a human bowling act.
The fun didn’t stop there.
The next day, Bradley joined Arizona State’s 942 Crew in the Curtain of Distraction at the Sun Devils’ game against Vanderbilt.
Dressed as Santa Clause, Bradley emerged from the curtain in the second half, forcing the Vanderbilt player to miss one of two free throws.
Bradley appeared on MLB Networks “Intentional Talk” on Wednesday, where he expressed interest in sitting courtside at a Suns game for his next adventure.
With the help of Twitter, the Suns and star guard Devin Booker heard Bradley’s wish and in the spirit of Christmas, made it come true.
So far, no details on which game Bradley will attend have been released.
However, if Bradley’s appearance is anything like those in the past couple days, some humor should be expected.
- ‘Headband Book’ makes rare appearance for Suns in Booker’s return
- Can the Suns keep up their defensive success with Devin Booker’s return?
- Mavericks reportedly looking to trade PG Smith; Suns not interested
- Devin Booker pledges to donate $2.5 million to Suns Charities
- It’s not OK: Luka Doncic might be an All-Star and the Suns passed on him