Stangers help Christian Pulisic reunite with furry friend for the holidays
Around the holidays, it’s common to want to be around those you love.
But what if you are a professional soccer player and have no way to get your family to you?
Christian Pulisic fell into that category recently when he posted on Twitter asking for help in bringing his dog from Hershey, PA. to Washington D.C. so he could spend the holidays with him.
Well, thanks to a couple of complete strangers, Pulisic’s Christmas wish was granted.
After more than two hours on the road, Pulisic was reunited with his furry friend.
And while the offer to help was seemingly out of nowhere, it might not be the last time.
- Shaq is helping a high school in Louisiana put in a new weight room
- Harlem Globetrotters surprise boy with rare disease, make his day
- Phoenix Rising FC reveals 2018 uniforms, announces new sponsor
- Character Counts scholarship awarded to Red Mountain’s Brittani Rusnak
- Phoenix’s Rose and Crown Pub is home for Valley fans of Liverpool