Photographer, Blue Jays’ Troy Tulowitzki enjoy awkward photo shoot
With so many players and so little time, picture day in MLB can be a stressful time. Just ask this photographer.
— Hazel Mae (@thehazelmae) February 22, 2018
When it was Blue Jays shortstop Troy Tulowitzki’s turn, the 12-year vet had an unusual experience.
Instead of setting up the shot as a fielder or batter, the photographer went a different route — asking Tulo to set up as a pitcher.
Just like the old days when it was picture day at school and you awkwardly smile and follow the directions of the school photographer, Tulowitzki obliged, not saying a word and going through the motions as a pitcher.
And while the photo shoot seemed a little unorthodox, it was reportedly the photographer who was having fun with Tulowitzki — not the other way around.
- Trivia Tuesday: Baseball’s leading hitters since 2014
- Diamondbacks’ bullpen making a case to be seen as the best in baseball
- Three Diamondbacks among players turning to C-flap for injury prevention
- ‘Definitely noticing a difference’: Stats suggest impact of D-backs’ humidor
- Steven Souza mic’d up against Nationals, takes advantage of situation