Photographer, Blue Jays’ Troy Tulowitzki enjoy awkward photo shoot
With so many players and so little time, picture day in MLB can be a stressful time. Just ask this photographer.
— Hazel Mae (@thehazelmae) February 22, 2018
When it was Blue Jays shortstop Troy Tulowitzki’s turn, the 12-year vet had an unusual experience.
Instead of setting up the shot as a fielder or batter, the photographer went a different route — asking Tulo to set up as a pitcher.
Just like the old days when it was picture day at school and you awkwardly smile and follow the directions of the school photographer, Tulowitzki obliged, not saying a word and going through the motions as a pitcher.
And while the photo shoot seemed a little unorthodox, it was reportedly the photographer who was having fun with Tulowitzki — not the other way around.
- Steven Souza mic’d up against Nationals, takes advantage of situation
- Diamondbacks-Dodgers game to broadcast exclusively on Facebook
- Trivia Tuesday: Pitchers with the most strikeouts since 2010
- Zack Greinke allows five runs, D-backs fall to Phillies
- Swinging for the fences: Chandler bat company finds its way to majors