Photographer, Blue Jays’ Troy Tulowitzki enjoy awkward photo shoot
With so many players and so little time, picture day in MLB can be a stressful time. Just ask this photographer.
— Hazel Mae (@thehazelmae) February 22, 2018
When it was Blue Jays shortstop Troy Tulowitzki’s turn, the 12-year vet had an unusual experience.
Instead of setting up the shot as a fielder or batter, the photographer went a different route — asking Tulo to set up as a pitcher.
Just like the old days when it was picture day at school and you awkwardly smile and follow the directions of the school photographer, Tulowitzki obliged, not saying a word and going through the motions as a pitcher.
And while the photo shoot seemed a little unorthodox, it was reportedly the photographer who was having fun with Tulowitzki — not the other way around.
- ESPN’s Law: D-backs could get 4 prospects for Goldschmidt
- A strange MLB season comes to a close as decisions loom for D-backs
- With Cardinals’ win over Giants, D-backs knocked out of NL Wild Card race
- D-backs recall RHP Jake Barrett from Triple-A Reno
- Diamondbacks need success from Boxberger as playoff push heats up