Arizona pros, teams pay tribute to moms on Mother’s Day
It’s Mother’s Day. And like any holiday that celebrates people in one’s life, it’s pretty special.
Social media was flooded with users paying tribute to all of the special moms out there on their day.
Several of Arizona’s professional athletes and teams joined the celebration on Sunday, posting pictures and heartfelt messages for the beloved mothers in their life.
Taking on the Washington Nationals in the final game of a four-game series, the Diamondbacks traded in the Sedona Red for light pink in honor of the holiday.
D-backs reliever Archie Bradley, Baxter The Bobcat and several other Valley athletes and teams joined in on the celebration.
- Is this the year both ASU, Arizona miss out on baseball postseason?
- Taking a load off: Weight cutting growing issue in MMA
- RB David Johnson ‘excited’ about fullback use in Cardinals offense
- Cardinals hit the field for OTAs; David Johnson, Josh Rosen impress
- PFF: Cardinals’ David Johnson a candidate for comeback player of 2018