Arizona pros, teams pay tribute to moms on Mother’s Day
It’s Mother’s Day. And like any holiday that celebrates people in one’s life, it’s pretty special.
Social media was flooded with users paying tribute to all of the special moms out there on their day.
Several of Arizona’s professional athletes and teams joined the celebration on Sunday, posting pictures and heartfelt messages for the beloved mothers in their life.
Taking on the Washington Nationals in the final game of a four-game series, the Diamondbacks traded in the Sedona Red for light pink in honor of the holiday.
D-backs reliever Archie Bradley, Baxter The Bobcat and several other Valley athletes and teams joined in on the celebration.
- Cardinals star David Johnson named one of NFL’s most misused players
- What to know about new Cardinals offensive coordinator Byron Leftwich
- The Cardinals offense under fired OC Mike McCoy: By the numbers
- Wilks: ‘Premature’ to talk changes after Cardinals loss to Broncos
- David Johnson welcomes pressure of carrying Cardinals offense