— Mashable (@mashable) September 11, 2015
Antonio Brown got our attention before the first game of the 2015 NFL season kicked off Thursday. In a pregame interview, the helmet-less Pittsburgh Steelers star displayed quite the unusual haircut. As if he was prepared to play a game of hair Tetris, the wide receiver apparently thought it was a good idea to make a three-level flat-top. We all make mistakes. Whether you agree with Brown’s or not, it was easy to forget about the hair fashion fail after watching the first quarter of the Steeler’s matchup against the New England Patriots. Pats defensive back Malcolm Butler read quarterback Ben Roethlisberger’s short pass to Brown well and stayed on his man, but Brown reeled in the catch and wrestled the ball away from last year’s Super Bowl hero.
It quickly became quite the eventful night for Brown.
And a reminder that a crazy and exciting NFL season is upon us.
- Ryan Kesler featured as an office ‘instigator’ in latest Ducks’ video
- Trivia Tuesday: Most productive rookie running backs of all time
- ESPN writer gives insight on Cardinals head coaching candidate Munchak
- Bills fans show gratitude towards Bengals’ Andy Dalton in numerous ways
- ‘Black Monday’ in the NFL: Numerous coaches fired, one now retired