— Mashable (@mashable) September 11, 2015
Antonio Brown got our attention before the first game of the 2015 NFL season kicked off Thursday. In a pregame interview, the helmet-less Pittsburgh Steelers star displayed quite the unusual haircut. As if he was prepared to play a game of hair Tetris, the wide receiver apparently thought it was a good idea to make a three-level flat-top. We all make mistakes. Whether you agree with Brown’s or not, it was easy to forget about the hair fashion fail after watching the first quarter of the Steeler’s matchup against the New England Patriots. Pats defensive back Malcolm Butler read quarterback Ben Roethlisberger’s short pass to Brown well and stayed on his man, but Brown reeled in the catch and wrestled the ball away from last year’s Super Bowl hero.
It quickly became quite the eventful night for Brown.
And a reminder that a crazy and exciting NFL season is upon us.
- Cardinals release Josh Mauro, sign Vinston Painter, Jeremy Cash
- Cardinals’ Sam Bradford ‘mentally tougher’ following injuries
- Sam Bradford must be a bridge to the Cardinals’ future
- ESPN predicts impact Kirk Cousins could have on the Arizona Cardinals
- Cards’ David Johnson predicts QB Kirk Cousins is coming to Arizona