“You might want to rethink this because it’s really, really good.”
Stay strong, John Brown.
The Arizona Cardinals receiver exhibited some incredible will power Wednesday when he was trolled by Trey Wingo on ESPN’s NFL Live.
Brown recently gave up fast food and cut other junk food from his diet, and Wingo decided to use that for a stunt during his interview with Brown. Wingo performed the interview while nomming on a cheeseburger, curly fries and a soda.
Wingo, of course, provided an excuse later on Twitter:
Brown stood his ground, though and managed to finish the interview with poise despite the distractions. Hopefully the new diet will continue to pay off in Chicago this weekend.
- Cardinals free agent Jaron Brown agrees to one-year deal with Seattle
- Report: Arizona Cardinals agree to deal with OL Justin Pugh
- Former Cardinals DB Tyrann Mathieu signs with Texans
- Free agent WR Jordan Matthews visiting Arizona Cardinals
- Cardinals release Josh Mauro, sign Vinston Painter, Jeremy Cash