“You might want to rethink this because it’s really, really good.”
Stay strong, John Brown.
The Arizona Cardinals receiver exhibited some incredible will power Wednesday when he was trolled by Trey Wingo on ESPN’s NFL Live.
Brown recently gave up fast food and cut other junk food from his diet, and Wingo decided to use that for a stunt during his interview with Brown. Wingo performed the interview while nomming on a cheeseburger, curly fries and a soda.
Wingo, of course, provided an excuse later on Twitter:
Brown stood his ground, though and managed to finish the interview with poise despite the distractions. Hopefully the new diet will continue to pay off in Chicago this weekend.
- Report: Arizona Cardinals hire former Broncos DB coach Greg Williams
- A list of Kliff Kingsbury’s haters and skeptics
- Kiper’s 1st NFL mock: Bosa might be too good for Cardinals to pass up
- Arizona Sports NFL Mock Draft Tracker: Who’s next for the Cards at No. 1?
- Report: Former Cardinals DC Al Holcomb hired by Browns