“You might want to rethink this because it’s really, really good.”
Stay strong, John Brown.
The Arizona Cardinals receiver exhibited some incredible will power Wednesday when he was trolled by Trey Wingo on ESPN’s NFL Live.
Brown recently gave up fast food and cut other junk food from his diet, and Wingo decided to use that for a stunt during his interview with Brown. Wingo performed the interview while nomming on a cheeseburger, curly fries and a soda.
Wingo, of course, provided an excuse later on Twitter:
Brown stood his ground, though and managed to finish the interview with poise despite the distractions. Hopefully the new diet will continue to pay off in Chicago this weekend.
- Cardinals’ Josh Rosen, NFL rookies try to draw team logos
- ‘The closer’: Gov. Ducey credited with sealing Arizona Super Bowl bid
- Bruce Arians believes Cardinals QB Josh Rosen has chance to start
- Cardinals RB D.J. Foster: Josh Rosen will be ‘exciting for the future, or now’
- Cardinals QB Mike Glennon will enter season with eyes wide open