“You might want to rethink this because it’s really, really good.”
Stay strong, John Brown.
The Arizona Cardinals receiver exhibited some incredible will power Wednesday when he was trolled by Trey Wingo on ESPN’s NFL Live.
Brown recently gave up fast food and cut other junk food from his diet, and Wingo decided to use that for a stunt during his interview with Brown. Wingo performed the interview while nomming on a cheeseburger, curly fries and a soda.
Wingo, of course, provided an excuse later on Twitter:
Brown stood his ground, though and managed to finish the interview with poise despite the distractions. Hopefully the new diet will continue to pay off in Chicago this weekend.
- Cardinals star David Johnson named one of NFL’s most misused players
- Cardinals OC swap to Leftwich comes with Rosen, Johnson in mind
- Cardinals quarterback Josh Rosen not expected to miss time with toe injury
- What to know about new Cardinals offensive coordinator Byron Leftwich
- Starks: New Cards OC Byron Leftwich can bring concepts from past coaches