Over the summer, the Arizona State athletic program switched over to adidas, and the uniform supplier has been busy unveiling new looks for the Sun Devil football team.
Now, it’s basketball’s turn.
Tuesday morning, ASU and adidas unveiled the new look for Bobby Hurley’s men’s team and Charli Turner Thorne’s women’s program.
The look, for both teams, is a classic one that doesn’t veer to far from what the previous supplier, Nike, provided.
From ASU’s official press release:
The jerseys, which feature “Sun Devils” laser etched across the shoulder, were designed with the same lightweight, sweat-wicking technology used in the NBA. The game jerseys also incorporate targeted ventilation zones on the chest, back, and side to keep the student-athletes cool even in the most intense moments of the game.
- Hurley: ASU better suited for NCAA tournament success than last season
- ASU hopes NCAA Tournament at-large bid after loss to Oregon
- ASU’s win over UCLA nearly locks in at-large NCAA Tournament bid
- Bobby Hurley: ASU wants to leave nothing to chance in Pac-12 Tourney
- Cheatham, Dort lead list of ASU players on 2018-19 All-Pac-12 teams