Over the summer, the Arizona State athletic program switched over to adidas, and the uniform supplier has been busy unveiling new looks for the Sun Devil football team.
Now, it’s basketball’s turn.
Tuesday morning, ASU and adidas unveiled the new look for Bobby Hurley’s men’s team and Charli Turner Thorne’s women’s program.
The look, for both teams, is a classic one that doesn’t veer to far from what the previous supplier, Nike, provided.
From ASU’s official press release:
The jerseys, which feature “Sun Devils” laser etched across the shoulder, were designed with the same lightweight, sweat-wicking technology used in the NBA. The game jerseys also incorporate targeted ventilation zones on the chest, back, and side to keep the student-athletes cool even in the most intense moments of the game.
- Coyotes reveal Black Kachina sweater as team’s official third jersey
- Suns dip into in-state pool again by selecting Arizona’s Deandre Ayton
- Arizona dignitaries provide their choice on Suns’ No. 1 draft pick
- Bobby Hurley: Sun Devils will have more lineup options in 2018-19
- Suns see value in four-year college veterans in one-and-done era