Over the summer, the Arizona State athletic program switched over to adidas, and the uniform supplier has been busy unveiling new looks for the Sun Devil football team.
Now, it’s basketball’s turn.
Tuesday morning, ASU and adidas unveiled the new look for Bobby Hurley’s men’s team and Charli Turner Thorne’s women’s program.
The look, for both teams, is a classic one that doesn’t veer to far from what the previous supplier, Nike, provided.
From ASU’s official press release:
The jerseys, which feature “Sun Devils” laser etched across the shoulder, were designed with the same lightweight, sweat-wicking technology used in the NBA. The game jerseys also incorporate targeted ventilation zones on the chest, back, and side to keep the student-athletes cool even in the most intense moments of the game.
- ASU women’s basketball clashes with Texas with Sweet 16 on the line
- ASU’s crying tourney kid was more than an average Sun Devil fan
- Arizona State’s Courtney Ekmark ready to return to familiar March setting
- ASU unable to speed up Syracuse, eliminated from NCAA Tournament
- Quick turnarounds prepare ASU for First Four opponent