The Arizona Cardinals will be back in black when they take on the St. Louis Rams Sunday at University of Phoenix Stadium.
The news was reported by AZCardinals.com’s Darren Urban.
The black alternate uniform debuted in 2010 and is allowed to be worn twice each season.
Arizona’s record in the look is a healthy 5-4. They only wore the alternates once last season, defeating the San Francisco 49ers 23-14 in week 3.
The Cardinals are 3-0 and in first place in the NFC West. The Rams enter the matchup 1-2.
- Behind Enemy Lines: New-era Bears visit Cardinals
- Despite turmoil, Arizona Cardinals RB David Johnson remains confident
- State Farm Stadium will clamor for Rosen if Bradford fails on Sunday
- Until it’s Rosen’s time, Cardinals’ Wilks hopes for a Bradford turnaround
- Cardinals’ David Johnson would love more touches — he’s not going to beg