Dragan Bender is a first-round draft pick out of Croatia, but an NBA talk show host quizzed the 18-year-old on his knowledge of six fictitious pals from New York.
On the talk show “The Starters,” Bender confirmed that he learned to speak English by watching American sitcoms. He admitted that he had seen “pretty much” every episode of the hit show ‘Friends,’ and was quizzed on his knowledge.
He was queried on the name of a nude neighbor, Monica Gellers’ childhood nickname and the title of Phoeboe’s hit song. He was also asked to do an impression of Chandler, to which he promptly said ‘no.’
Bender and the Suns are currently playing in the NBA Summer League.
- Dudley ‘would be shocked’ if Suns don’t have roster overhaul
- With NCAA Tournament on deck, Sean Miller talks about a lot, but not all
- Suns comeback attempt falls short without Booker, Warren or Jackson
- A single decision seven years ago altered career path of Suns’ Devin Booker
- Shaquille Harrison puts defense first with Phoenix Suns